TERI University MBA Admission: Applications are invited by TERI University, New Delhi for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Infrastructure and Business Sustainability for the session 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for TERI University MBA Admission:
- For MBA in Infrastructure Program:
o Candidate without work experience should have a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA with English at 10+2 level.
o Candidate with work experience should hold a graduate degree with a minimum of two year’s experience (in the field of government/ regulatory bodies/ industry/ research/ academic institutions/ donor/ consultant organizations).
- For MBA in Business Sustainability Program: Candidate should hold bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA with English at 10+2 level. Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree / awaiting results can also apply.
How to Apply for TERI University MBA Admission:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fee Rs. 1250/- can be made through credit card/direct bank debit through a secure gateway. Payment can also be done by sending a demand draft subsequent to on-line registration.
- Application forms and the information brochure can also be obtained from Registrar, TERI University, 10, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110 070, or through post by sending a demand draft of Rs 1500/-/ drawn in favour of ‘Registrar, TERI University’ payable at New Delhli.
Selection Procedure for TERI University MBA Admission:
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the basis of CAT/GMAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT score (Candidates with more than 2 years of work experience may be exempted from this requirement). Selection from shortlisted candidates will be on the basis of Group Discussions (GD) and interviews to be conducted by the University at New Delhi.
|1.||Issue of application form starts on||1 Dec’2016|
|2.||Last date of issue of application form|
|At the counter, TERI University||9 June 2017|
|3.||(a.) Last date of receipt of application forms (Other than APGDRE)||9 June 2017|
|(b.) Last date of receipt of application forms (for APGDRE)||20 July 2017|
|4.||Shortlisting of candidates for MBA programs ( Round 1)||12 May 2017|
|5.||Date of online test for eligible M Sc, MA, M.Tech, LLM candidates||17-18 June 2017|
|6.||Group discussions/interviews for MBA programs||14-15 June 2017|
|7.||(a.) Declaration of shortlists (other than APGDRE)||22 June 2017|
|(b.) Declaration of results of GD/interviews of MBA programs||17 June 2017|
|(c.) Declaration of shortlist (APGDRE)||25 July 2017|
|8.||Scrutiny and shortlisting of Ph.D applications by Department||12-16 June 2017|
|9.||Interviews for all programs (including MBA : Round 2)||3-4 July 2017|
|10.||Interviews for sponsored and international candidates||27-30 June 2017|
|11.||Ph.D Interviews||26-30 June 2017|
|12.||Last date for payment of fees (for MBA : Round 1)||30 June 2017|
|13.||Declaration of final list and wait list (incl. MBA : Round 2)||7 July 2017|
|14.||Last date for payment of fees (incl. MBA : Round 2)||17 July 2017|
|15.||Activation of waiting lists||18 July 2017|
|16.||Orientation and registration||24 July 2017|
|17.||Commencement of classes||25 July 2017|
|18.||Last date for payment of fees (for APGDRE)||31 July 2017|
|19.||Commencement of APGDRE program||16 Aug’2017|
|20.||Last date for payment of fees (for APGDRE with late fees of Rs. 2000.)||28 Aug’2017|
|21.||Scrutiny and shortlisting of Ph. D applications by Department||13-17 Nov’2017|
|22.||Ph.D Interviews||27-30 Nov’2017|
Related Article: Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission
Are you interested in studying at TERI University? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.