NPTI MBA Admission: Applications for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Power Management programare open at National Power Training Institute (NPTI), Faridabad for the session 2018-20.
In the first year, the students take courses in major functional/ general management areas like Human Resources, Operations, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Information Technology and core Power Sector areas. In the second year, the students take compulsory specialized courses in the area of Power Management. In addition they have to opt from a list of electives covering various specific courses from the areas of Power and Management.
Eligibility Criteria for NPTI MBA Admission:
- All candidates (excluding sponsored category) are required to appear for CAT-2016 or MAT or CMAT examination.
- The candidates (including sponsored category) who have obtained B.E /B.Tech /B.Sc (Engineering) in any branch of Engineering or any other exam recognized as equivalent thereof by the M.D University securing a minimum of 60 % marks in aggregate of all semesters or equivalent in terms of CGPA grade are eligible to apply.
Fees and Expenses(Tentative):
Non – sponsored: Rs. 1,25,000 per semester
Sponsored: Rs. 5,00,000 per annum
Security Deposit(refundable):Rs. 5,000
Hostel Room rent: Rs. 18,000 per semester
Alumni association life Membership: Rs. 1,000.
Student Welfare Activities: Rs. 2,500 per annum
Boarding Charges: As per actual.
Students are encouraged to get their medical insurance done.
Related Article: Top 20 Distance MBA Universities in India
How to Apply for NPTI MBA Admission:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should be sent along with a crossed demand draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST & Rs. 250/- for Haryana SC/ST candidates) in favour of National Power Training Institute payable at Faridabad and sent to the Principal (Management Studies), National Power Training Institute, NPTI Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad 121003, Haryana.
Selection Procedure for NPTI MBA Amission:
- Merit will be the only criteria for admission to MBA (Power Management) program.
- Candidates who have appeared in the current CAT or MAT or CMAT are only eligible to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Last date for receipt of application forms: Friday, March 18, 2016.
- Announcement of short-listed candidates for GD&PI: Tuesday, March 22, 2016.
- Date of GD/PI: Tuesday, April 05, 2016 and Wednesday, April 06, 2016.
- Posting of short-listed candidates for counselling: Monday, April 18, 2016.
National Power Training Institute
Corporate Centre & Centre for Advanced Management and Power Studies (CAMPS)
NPTI Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad – 121003 (Haryana)
EPABX: 0129-2274916, 2274917, Fax: 0129-2277412
Are you interested in joining NPTI MBA Program? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.