NICMAR PGP 2019-20 Admission Details: National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR), Pune is inviting Applications for admission to Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Advanced Construction Management (ACM), Project Engineering and Management (PEM), Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management (REUIM), Infrastructure Finance, Development and Management (IFDM), Management of Family Owned Construction Business (MFOCB), Quantity Surveying and Contract Management (QSCM) and Health, Safety and Environment Management (HSEM) offered at Pune, Hyderabad, Goa and Indore campuses respectively for the academic session 2019-20.
Eligibility Criteria for NICMAR PGP:
- For PGP in ACM/PEM/REUIM/IFDM/QSCM: Candidate should have bachelor’s degree in engineering in any discipline/architecture/planning with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- For PGP in MFOCB: Candidate should have a graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks and belonging to a family having construction business. Candidates are required to provide necessary documents and undertaking in the prescribed format regarding ownership of construction business.
- For PGP in HSEM: Candidate should have bachelor’s degree in engineering in any discipline OR diploma in Engineering in any discipline with minimum four years of experience. Minimum 50% aggregate marks are required in all criteria.
- Candidates can apply, pay fees and upload documents through online. Or
- Candidates can also download the application form here.
- Send duly filled application form to the Head, Admissions, NICMAR, 25/1, Balewadi, N.I.A. Post Office, Pune – 411045, along with the application fee and required documents as mentioned in the application form.
Related Article: Top Distance MBA Institutes in India
Selection Procedure for NICMAR PGP:
Selection is based on NICMAR Common Admission Test (NCAT)/ CAT/ GATE/ GMAT/ CMAT, Personal Interview (PI) and Rating of Application (RA)
Tution Fee Shedule for NICMAR PGP:
To get complete details of NICMAR, Pune: Click Here
|Last Date of Issue and Submission of Applications||29 December, 2017 – Wednesday|
|Date of Admission Process (NCAT & PI)||22 January to 28 January, 2019|
|Admission Process Center||Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi NCR (Bahadurgarh), Hyderabad (Shamirpet), Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune|
|Date of Declaration of Admission Results||2 February, 2019 – Friday|
|Last date for Payment of Tuition fees(First installment)||15 March, 2019 – Thursday|
|Date of Commencement of Programmes for 2019 batch||All Programmes: July 16, 2019. MFOCB and CSCDM programmes: June 25, 2019|
Institute Contact Details:
National Institute of Construction Management and Research,
25/1, Balewadi, N.I.A. Post Office, Pune 411 045, India.
Tel : 020-66859166 / 270 / 271
Fax : 020-27390139
Email : [email protected]
Are you interested in joining NICMAR PGP? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.