Calcutta University MBA in Finance Admission Details: University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata invites applications for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Finance offered in Department of Commerce for the session 2019-20.
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta University:
Candidates should have bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 system) with honours in Arts/Science/Commerce or a bachelor’s degree (10+2+4) in Engineering and Technology/ Medical Science/ Law/ professional course or its equivalent from any university recognized by the Calcutta University.
Related Article: Top Distance MBA Institutes in India
How to Apply for University of Calcutta:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the website:www.caluniv.ac.in.
- Candidates may download the application form including the prospectus and send it by post, along with a demand draft of Rs. 1,000/- payable in Kolkata, in favour of “Coordinator, MBA in Finance, Calcutta University”.
Selection Procedure for Calcutta University:
Selection will be based on an overall score comprised of the following:
- Past academic achievements: 100 marks
- CAT or MAT: 50 marks
- Group Discussion (GD): 20 marks
- Interview: 20 marks
- Work experience: 10 marks
Calcutta University MBA Important Dates (Tantative):
- Issue and receipt of application forms: 08th November 2017 to 20th February 2019.
- List of eligible candidates: 08th March 2019.
- Admit cards (for GD & PI) to be distributed: Friday, 17th March 2019.
- Date of GD/viva at Kolkata: 04th April 2019.
- Date for List of Successful Candidates Publication: Tuesday, 25th April 2019.
- Admission completion Date: 31st May 2019.
- Inauguration and Commencement of the Class: 03rd July 2019.
Please Note: Dates mentioned above are tentative. Please do check university website for exact dates.
Calcutta University Address:
Are you interested in joining Calcutta University MBA program? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.