University of Calcutta MBA in Finance Admission Details: University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata invites applications for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Finance offered in Department of Commerce for the session 2019-20.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calcutta:
Candidates should have bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 system) with honours in Arts/Science/Commerce or a bachelor’s degree (10+2+4) in Engineering and Technology/ Medical Science/ Law/ professional course or its equivalent from any university recognized by the University of Calcutta.
Related Article: Top Distance MBA Institutes in India
How to Apply for University of Calcutta:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the website:www.caluniv.ac.in.
- Candidates may download the application form including the prospectus and send it by post, along with a demand draft of Rs. 1,000/- payable in Kolkata, in favour of “Coordinator, MBA in Finance, Calcutta University”.
Selection Procedure for University of Calcutta:
Selection will be based on an overall score comprised of the following:
- Past academic achievements: 100 marks
- CAT or MAT: 50 marks
- Group Discussion (GD): 20 marks
- Interview: 20 marks
- Work experience: 10 marks
Important Dates (Tantative):
- Issue and receipt of application forms: 08th November 2017 to 20th February 2019.
- List of eligible candidates: 08th March 2019.
- Admit cards (for GD & PI) to be distributed: Friday, 17th March 2019.
- Date of GD/viva at Kolkata: 04th April 2019.
- Date for List of Successful Candidates Publication: Tuesday, 25th April 2019.
- Admission completion Date: 31st May 2019.
- Inauguration and Commencement of the Class: 03rd July 2019.
Please Note: Dates mentioned above are tentative. Please do check university website for exact dates.
Are you interested in joining University of Calcutta MBA Course? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.