Distance MBA Introduction?
Unlike regular MBA under Distance MBA you didn’t need to visit the college; you can complete your MBA or any other equivalent course via correspondence or online via internet, emails, e-learning, virtual classes etc. Distance MBA is also very cheap and flexible unlike regular full time MBA program. Which make it easy to clear.
Unlike regular MBA where you need to completely dedicate your time, distance MBA provide much flexibility due to which anyone can do it, no matter if you are a busy working professional, a student or a home maker. You simply have to find a good distance learning college and get admission in it and start learning in your free time.
The Choice: Distance MBA a right option for you or not?
This choice only you have to make for yourself. We can only able to help and guide you to find the right answer. Below is some points which can able to help you in figuring out, is distance MBA is a right choice for you:
1st define your expectations from Distance MBA?
- Are you looking for a job or perhaps want to change your current job?
- Is it a promotion you are looking for?
- Do you want to start your own business?
- You already in business but want to know how to handle various functions like marketing, finance and others efficiently. You want to get the basic understand various functions in order to run your business efficiently.
2nd will Distance MBA be able to met your expectations?
Once you have decided what you are expecting from the distance MBA, now the next question is will it be able to fulfill your expectations? For this we need to study via some case scenarios. We already know that each and every person is unique in itself and so are his/her situations. So, let’s begin by analyzing few scenarios:
- Government Employee: Let’s say you are in a government job and you want to move to a higher managerial position but it requires you to hold an MBA degree. Now as you are already in a secured job and you just want an MBA to get promoted. So, it makes no sense for you to do a distance MBA from any big private college. Probably an MBA from IGNOU or any other government college will work for you.
- Home Maker: Let’s say you are a home maker who want to start your own business and wants to do MBA to gain knowledge about running a business. In such a scenario, probably compared to a government MBA college, a private MBA will best suit you. Because your aim here is to gain useful practical knowledge to run business, you do not want a degree that is only on paper and you definitely do not want to waste your time in all the paper work and assignments that mostly required in government colleges.
- Fresher: Let’s say you are a fresher who had just finished his college and has no prior work experience and you are hoping that distance MBA will get you a job. In this case Distance MBA will not help you in anyway. Because generally providing 100% placement guarantee is not possible under Distance MBA. So, instead of Distance MBA, you better go for a skill based course.
We are hoping you understand the point!
Want to take admission in distance learning MBA courses in India?
Almost all top universities in India invite applications for admission into distance learning MBA courses Any graduate with or without work experience can join these courses.
If you are interested in take admission this year, this is the right time you should enquire about the admission procedure and fee structure. We at MBAHunt.in, helps students connect with the Universities and institutes offering distance learning courses in India.
If you haven’t applied for the admission yet, you can fill out the form available below, and one of our counselors will get in touch with you within the next 24-48 hours.