Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA 2020-2021 – Located in Pune, India, Symbiosis International University is private multi-institutional and coeducational university. Symbiosis university pune is officially recognized by AICTE and UGC and has been conferred an ‘A’ grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
With Symbiosis Society as managing body, this university offers distance learning MBA course which is most sought after distance learning program. Currently, students from more than 45 countries are studying under SCDL -Symbiosis distance learning umbrella.
Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA Duration
The duration for MBA with Symbiosis is 2 years. These two years are divided into four semesters.
Related Article: Top 10 distance MBA Institutes in India
SCDL MBA Eligibility
- Applicants should be Graduate from recognized university with a minimum of 50% of General category and 45% for SC/ST.
- Candidates waiting for final year results or appearing for final year examinations can also apply.
Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA Course Structure
Candidates can select from four specializations for Symbiosis Pune MBA:
- Human Resources
There is dual specialization facility as well i.e., students can choose two specializations out of five. To avail dual specialization facility, students have to clear primary specializations and then submit fees for the second specialization. Additionally, to enhance skills, the guest lectures by top MBA faculty members are organized time to time.
Symbiosis Distance MBA Examinations Details
Students can book their examination slots as per their time and pace, which means On Demand. Exams are conducted at designated Symbiosis colleges exam centers.
Symbiosis MBA Fees Structure
There two options to pay Symbiosis Pune MBA fees – full fee payment and Installment payment.
Full Fee payment mode
Under full payment mode, students have to pay fees before the last date of fees submission, and structure is:
- General Fees: 35,000 INR
- Paramilitary, active defense or police fees: 32,000 INR
- Fees for SAARC Students: 63,250 INR
- Fees for Students from other countries: 1,21,000 INR
Installment Payment Mode
This mode allows the student to pay program fees in installments with EMI option.
Symbiosis Distance MBA Admission Procedure
- Fill the form from Symbiosis centre for distance learning campuses and pay amount of 1100 INR
- In order to get admission for Distance MBA from Symbiosis, students have to appear for SNAP Test (Symbiosis National Aptitude), which is common written test
- Candidates who qualify SNAP test are short-listed and are called for selection process at SIBM, Pune. Shortlisted candidates list will be announced on official website.
Other Facilities offered by SCDL
Some of few perks of SCDL MBA course are mentioned below:
- Students are provided with study material for every term
- Students attend lectures online, interact with faculty and ask questions
- Email support is provided for students
Related Article: Symbiosis Distance PGDBA Program Details
Symbiosis Pune Correspondence Address:
Are you interested in doing MBA with Symbiosis in Distance Learning ? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.