Ambedkar University MBA Admission: Applications are open for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in the School of Business, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) at Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) for the session 2017-19.
The MBA program deals with issues relating to:
- Culture, Society & the Global context
- Analytical thinking, Creativity & Social Innovation
- Personality development, Leadership & Change
- Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship
- Ethics, Values & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Interpersonal & Group Processes
- Business Policy & Strategic Management
Eligibility Criteria for Ambedkar University MBA:
- Candidates who have secured at least 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Physically Disabled (PD) categories) in a 3-year bachelor’s degree program are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who will be appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree examination are eligible to apply. Provided they submits the results to the AUD office fulfilling all the criteria latest by 31st August 2017.
How to Apply for Ambedkar University MBA:
- Candidates are required to apply by online registration on AUD site: www.aud.ac.in
- Candidates should make on-line payment of Rs. 1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PD candidates).
Selection Procedure for Ambedkar University MBA:
Candidates will be admitted to the program on the basis of combined scores obtained in the written test, written essay and interview.
Related Article: Faculty Of Management Studies (FMS) University Of Delhi
Starting date for Online Registration of Applications: 14th November 2016
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 10th February 2017
Date of Written Test: Sunday, 26th February 2017
AUD Kashmere Gate Campus
Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi 110006
Phone No.: +91-11-23863740/43
AUD Karampura Campus
Ambedkar University Delhi, Shivaji Marg, Karampura,
Phone No.: +91-7862911100
Are you interested in Ambedkar University MBA Admission? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.