Panjab University USB MBA Admission: Panjab University (PU), Chandigarh invites applications for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in general, International Business and Human Resource offered at University Business School (UBS) for the session 2017.
Candidates should have:
- Recognized bachelor’s degree in any discipline with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate or a pass in final examination conducted by ICAI/ICWAI/ICSI or AMIE with 50% marks. Or
- Pass in the final examination conducted by the (a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, or (b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England, or (c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
How to Apply:
- For Panjab University USB MBA Admission candidates can apply online from www.onlineadmissions.puchd.ac.in.
- Candidates should note down their login Id and password.
- Take print out of bank slip.
- Deposit fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
- Login again after 24 Hrs. of depositing fee and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information. Complete each section (profile, categories, academic qualification) carefully and lock each section.
- Take print out of the application form and submit/send it along with the required documents to the address mentioned on the print out of the application form.
- If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after printing the fee slip and your details are not found in bank for depositing fee, write to [email protected] mentioning your problem along with application no., name and date of birth.
- Candidates are required to submit the copy of printout of their filled Application form along with the requisite documents (mentioned on the print out of application form) to Assistant Registrar, University Business School, Arts Block – III, Punjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand.
Candidates are selected based on percentile in CAT and performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Related Article: Lovely Professional University (LPU)
- Online Registration starts on : 13 January, 2017.
- Last date of submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan: 13 February, 2017.
- Last date of submission of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated Challan : 20 February, 2017.
- Last date for uploading photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website after depositing fee in SBI: 27 February, 2017.
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the applications to office of UBS: 06 March, 2017.
University Business School
Arts Block III, Panjab University
Sector 14, Chandigarh, U.T. – 160014 India
Phone: +91 172 2541591, 2534709
E-mail: [email protected]
Are you interested in Panjab University USB MBA Admission? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.