XLRI PGDM Programs: Applications are open for admissions to Port Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs in Business Management (BM), Human Resource Management (HRM) and General Management (GM) at Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur offered at Xavier School of Management for the academic session 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for XLRI PGDM Programs:
- For PGDM in HRM/BM Programs: Candidates should have a recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline. Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2017 may also apply. Candidates with an experience of 3 years or more will be given preference for Global BM. All Indian candidates must appear for XAT 2017 and NRI/Foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score. Fee Details: Rs.10 lakh per annum (institute reserves the right to revise fee).
- For PGDM in GM Program: Candidates should have a recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in India/abroad with at least 5 years of managerial/supervisory experience by March 31, 2017. Candidates may apply either through XAT-2017 or through GMAT score (taken between 1st Dec’04 to 20th Dec’16). Fee Details: Rs.17.25 lakh (institute reserves the right to revise fee).
How to Apply for XLRI PGDM Programs:
- Candidates can apply through Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)online.
- Candidates can apply through XAT 2017 till December 11, 2016.
- Application fee: Rs.2500 for all indian candidates and Rs.5000 for all NRI/Foreign candidates irrespective to any number of programs.
- Payment mode:
o Online Payment Gateway: Candidates can pay online through VISA/master credit/debit cards/IDBI net banking (this option is available only for IDBI account holder).
o Demand draft: Candidate has to get a DD made in favour of “XLRI Programs” payable at Jamshedpur. Candidate paying through DD should update the payment details in the registration page.
- Print XLRI GMAT confirmation page and send along with the DD to the Admission Office, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur 831001 within fifteen days from the date of issuance of DD.
Related Article: Shanti Business School Applications for PGDM Program
Selection Procedure for XLRI PGDM Programs:
Candidates are shortlisted through GMAT/XAT score and called for the interview at Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai and Jamshedpur for the final selection.
Date of Commencement of Application: 23rd August 2016
Last Date for Applying: 31st December 2016
Last Date to change Interview City: 22nd December, 2016
Shortlist Result Date: Last week of January 2017 (Tentative)
Interview Schedule Date: February – March 2017 (Tentative)
Final Results Date: End of March 2017 (Tentative)
Admission Office, XLRI
C. H. Area (East)
Jamshedpur – 831001, Jharkhand, India
Phone: +91 657 665 3203/3204/3205
Email: [email protected]
Website: www.xatonline.net.in, www.xlri.ac.in
Are you interested in joining XLRI PGDM Programs? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.