SJCBA PGDM Program: Applications are invited by St Joseph College of Business Administration (SJCBA), Bangalore for admission to two years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program for the session 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for SJCBA PGDM Program:
- Candidate applying for the program must be a graduate or a postgraduate degree holder in any discipline from a recognized University with not less than 50% aggregate marks during each year of study.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final graduate level examination and are awaiting Results may also apply.
- Consistent academic record of not less than 50% aggregate from X standard onwards.
- Candidates with work experience will be given preference.
- Candidates must have appeared for entrance exam such as MAT/ XAT/CAT/ATMA/CMAT
Related Article: Applications Invited for PGDM Programs at XLRI, Jamshedpur
How to Apply for SJCBA PGDM Program:
- Apply Online through website www.sjcba.edu.in
- Candidates can download the application form and pay the application fee (1000/-) at the time of submitting the completed application form.
- Applications can also be purchased from the college office
- Candidates can also send a registered letter requesting for the prospectus and application form, addressed to “The Director, St Joseph College of Business Administration, 18 Residency Road, Bangalore – 560 025” with a demand draft of 1000/-payable to St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration A/C No. 1097 7255 535 payable in Bangalore.
Selection Procedure for SJCBA PGDM Program:
Applicants will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, aptitude test score and work experience as applicable. Shortlisted applicants will be called for English essay writing and Personal Interview (PI).
|Last Date for sending Applications
||Essay & Personal Interview Dates
|February 11th, 2017||18th and 19th February, 2017|
Are you interested in joining SJCBA PGDM Program? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.