Applications are open for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at VIT University (VIT), Vellore offered at VIT Business School for Vellore and Chennai campuses for the commencing session 2019. VIT University offers MBA program in areas such as Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Information Technology and Systems, International Business Operations and Business Analytics.
- Candidate should be a resident Indian national and should have a bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration after completion of higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent.
- Candidate should have minimum of 60% in the qualifying full-time bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institution.
- Consistent academic record in X and XII standard is required.
- CAT / XAT / MAT / GMAT / CMAT score is essential.
- Some executive work experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online from the following link: www.vit.ac.in
All eligible candidates will be invited for a written assessment test (WAT) and a personal interview (PI). The final selection will be made based on the academic performance, profile scoring-work experience, awards and recognition, Written Assessment Test (WAT), Personal Interview (PI) and the entrance test score.
Related Article: Top distance MBA Institutes in India
WAT and PI will be held at the centres in Bhopal, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Madurai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vellore and Vijayawada.
Tuition Fee Waiver
- Eligibility for full tuition fee waiver: (a.) Students with valid CAT / XAT / GMAT score of 95 percentile and above. (b.) Students with valid MAT score of above 790 (791 to 800). (c.) NMAT score: 345.
- Eligibility for 50% tuition fee waiver: (a.) Students with valid CAT / XAT / GMAT score of 90 percentile and above. (b.) Students with valid MAT score in the range of 760 to 790. (c.) NMAT score: 325-345.
- Issue of application form : 03rd December, 2017
- Last date for filling up online application: 15th March, 2019
- Date of Essay Writing and PI: 25th March, 2019 (At Select Centres)
Are you interested in studying at VIT University? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.