UPES MBA Programs 2019 Admission Details: Applications are invited by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered in Oil & Gas Management, Power Management, Aviation Management, Port & Shipping Management, Energy Trading, Infrastructure Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, International Business, Human Resources, Marketing, Financial & Accounting, Operations Management and Business Analytics for the academic session 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for UPES MBA Programs:
Candidates with minimum 50% marks in class 10th, 12th or in graduation can apply for admission to a UPES MBA Programs by taking the UPES Management Test (UPESMET III)
MBA Energy Trading: Minimum 50% marks X & XII or Graduation in Commerce /Economics /mathematics/Statistics/CA/ICWA/Engineering/B.Sc.(PCM) with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
MBA Business Analytics: Minimum 50% marks in X & XII or B.Tech/BE in any discipline, B.Sc.(PCM) or B.Sc. (Maths), BA (Economics/Maths), B.Com pass or Honours, BBA with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
MBA Aviation Management; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; International Business; Human Resources/Marketing/Financial & Accounting/Operations Management): Minimum 50% marks in X & XII, Engineering /B.Sc.(PCB).
MBA Oil & Gas Management; Power Mgt.; Urban Infrastructure and Development; MBA Port and Shipping Management: Minimum 50% marks in X & XII, Engineering/B.Sc.(PCB).
Related Article: Top Distance MBA Institutes in India
How to Apply for UPES MBA Programs:
For admission into MBA Course candidates can fill their Application Form of UPES MET III 2019. Application Form can be filled online from the website www.upes.ac.in
Candidates can apply by any one of the following method:
- By Demand Draft: Candidates can purchase the UPES prospectus and application form by sending a demand draft of Rs.1, 850 in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi to “University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Enrolment Office, 210, 2ndFloor, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, New Delhi 110020.”
- By Cash: Candidates can purchase UPES prospectus and application on a cash payment of Rs.1, 750 from admission counters at Ahmedabad/ Chandigarh/ Cochin/ Coimbatore / Delhi / Dehradun / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai.
- By Online: Candidates can apply online by paying Rs.1,850/-.
To download UPES Admission Brochure: Click Here
Selection Procedure for UPES MBA Programs:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the UPES Online Management Entrance Test (UPESMET) conducted by the university or based on national level tests – CAT/XAT/MAT/NMAT/CMAT/GMAT.
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Registration process for UPES MET 2019 start from 12th May 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration: 12th May 2019
- Exam to be conducted on: 14th May 2019
- Result Announcement Date: 17th May 2019
- UPES MBA GDPI Schedule for the Month of May 2019
Delhi – 21st May 2019
Mumbai – 21st May 2019
Chennai – 19th May 2019
Kolkata – 20th May 2019
Jaipur – 19th May 2019
Patna – 19th May 2019
Lucknow – 19th May 2019
Dehradun – 21st May 2019
Bhopal – 20th May 2019
Ahmedabad – 19th May 2019
Please Note: The dates mentioned above are tentative. Please check UPES University website for exact dates and other details.
Are you interested in joining UPES MBA Programs? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.