BVDU MBA Programs 2017 Admission Details: Admissions are open at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune for 2 years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) in General and Human Resource programs for the session 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for BVDU MBA Programs:
- Candidates should be a graduate with bachelor or master’s degree from any discipline with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate (45 % in case of SC/ST candidates) from a recognized university.
- The candidates in the final year degree (bachelors or masters) are also eligible to apply.
- The candidate should be an Indian national.
How to Apply for BVDU MBA Programs:
- Candidates can download the application form or apply online from www.bvuniversity.edu.in or www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net
- The duly filled application form along with payment of Rs. 1,500/- towards entrance test fee in cash or through bank draft on any Scheduled Bank on any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, payable at Pune has to be submitted to the “Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411030 ” either in person or through Post / Courier.
Related Article: Top distance MBA Institutes in India
Selection Procedure for BVDU MBA Programs
Selection is based on the performance in B-MAT 2017 which includes Written Test, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune at designated centers.
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form 27th May 2017.
- Date of BU-MAT 2017: 04th June 2017.
Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development (IMED),
Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Dept.
2nd floor, Bharati Bhavan, LBS Road,
Email: [email protected],
Websites: imed.bharatividyapeeth.edu, www.bvuniversity.edu.in or www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net
Are you interested in joining BVDU MBA Programs? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.