Located in Noida, it is multi-campus private research University system. Its distance education programs are recognized by Distance Education Bureau (DEB).
Additionally, its management programs are accredited by Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
Amity University’s MBA is of two years divided into 4 semesters.
Candidates must have sufficient knowledge of English language and must have score minimum 50% in Graduation. Students with Indian education have to submit:
- 10th class completion certificate
- 12th class completion certificate and graduation degree
Students with Foreign Education have to submit:
- O level certificate
- A level certificate and graduation degree
The course will cover main business theories in order to develop skills and knowledge in real-time management. Applicants can choose from 12 specialization areas:
- Entrepreneurship & Leadership
- Finance & Accounting
- Global Finance Market
- Human Resource Management
- Hospitality Management
- Information Technology
- International Business
- Insurance Management
- Marketing & Sales
- Operations Management
- Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Retail Management
Amity University fee structure for MBA distance learning is given below:
|Particulars||Amount In INR|
|One time Payment||126800.00|
In Amity University distance learning MBA course, there are few add-ons as well, such as:
- There are live query handling sessions with 2000 INR charges per subject and class is of 45 minutes per subject
- The reference books are provided at actual cost
- There are virtually recorded sessions which will cost 3000 INR per subject
Admission for distance learning MBA held twice in a year – January to June and July to December. Applicants who are interested in Amity University distance learning MBA can apply online before June 2017.
To apply online for admission, applicants need passport size photo which should measure 3.5 x 4.5 cm width; scanned class 10th mark sheet; valid email ID and application fee of 1100 INR which can be paid by credit card, debit card or demand draft.