Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF), Pune invites applications for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered in Banking and Finance for the academic session 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for SSBF, Pune
- Graduate with minimum 50% marks for general (open) category and 45% marks for students of SC and ST category are eligible to apply.
- Students awaiting Results of the final year examination can apply but their admission will be provisional and subject to fulfillment of the minimum percentage criterion. Diploma holders are not eligible
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications for admission.
Eligibility for Admission for International Students:
Symbiosis International University admits international students through Symbiosis Centre for International Education. All international students aspiring for admission to SSBF are required to contact this office, the contact details of which are given below.
How to Apply for SSBF, Pune
- Step 1 – Register online for SNAP by paying Rs. 1500/- and appear for the test.
- Step 2 – Simultaneously, register online to SSBF by paying additional Rs. 1000/-
- Step 3 – Appear for SNAP Test on the scheduled date and time.
Candidates are required to appear for SNAP. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the next selection process comprising Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interview (PI) and a Written Ability Test (WAT) and thereafter be selected.
Schedule for SSBF Pune MBA Admission 2017 is given below.
|SNAP Registration begins||22 Aug 2016|
|SNAP Registration closes||25 Nov 2016|
|SNAP payment closes||25 Nov 2016|
|Registration for SSBF begins||31 Aug 2016|
|Registration for SSBF closes||07 Jan 2017|
|Last date for payment of registration fees for SSBF||10 Jan 2017|
|Announcement of shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT)||20 Jan 2017|
|PIWAT to be conducted for shortlisted candidates||04, 05, 11 & 12 Feb 2017|
|Announcement of first list of selected candidates||28 Feb 2017|
|Last date of payment of fees for first list of selected candidates||13 Mar 2017|
|Commencement of the programme||05 Jun 2017|
Are you interested in studying at SSBF, Pune? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.