MONIRBA, Allahabad opens Admissions for MBA Program
Motilal Nehru Institute of Research and Business Administration (MONIRBA), Allahabad, a flagship management institute of University of Allahabad invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the academic session 2018-19.
Eligibility Criteria for MONIRBA, Allahabad:
Candidates should have graduation from a recognized institution (degree course of at least three years duration with separate annual/semester examination system) from any stream. Students appearing in the final year examination of the undergraduate class shall also be permitted to apply.
How to Apply for MONIRBA, Allahabad:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Immediately after the successful submission of the form for final processing, the candidate should do the following:
o Get the hard copy (print-out) of the form from the website for your own record.
o Download bank challan from website
o Deposit fee in bank
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for MONIRBA, Allahabad:
The admission to the MBA program shall be based on admission test comprising of written and oral tests. All tests shall be conducted only in English medium.
- Last date for submission of online application form: Tuesday, December, 15, 2015.
- Availability of online admit card: to be announced.
- Date of written test: Sunday, January, 24, 2016.
- Date of GD/PI: to be announced.