University of Madras IDE MBA Admission
University of Madras IDE MBA Admission: University of Madras, Institute of Distance Education (UNOM-IDE), Chennai invites applications for admission to 2 years Distance MBA program offered in Apparel Management, Educational Management, Export Import Management, Financial Management, Hospital Management, Human Resource Management, Information Security Management, International Business Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Marketing Management, Operations Management, Shipping and Port Management, Systems Management, Travel and Tourism Management, 5 years integrated MBA and 1 year therapy, 1 year project Executive MBA programs for the session 2019-20.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Madras IDE MBA Admission:
- For MBA Programs: Admission is open to candidates who have passed any one of the following qualifications under 10 + 2 + 3 pattern of education:
o Pass in any branch of study of a bachelor degree/master degree of the University of Madras or any other University recognised by the UGC/AIU or a qualification accepted by this University as equivalent thereto.
o A professional degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine/ Architecture/ Law.
o Professional qualification in Accountancy/ Cost & Works Accountancy/ Company Secretaryship.
- For Integrated MBA Program: Candidates shall be required to have any one of the following qualifications under 10 + 2 pattern of education:
o The higher secondary examination (academic or vocational stream) conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu or other states or union territories or an examination accepted as equivalent thereof by the authorities, University of Madras.
o There should be a minimum gap of two clear years between the date of appearance in the examination in which the candidate has passed the SSLC (X standard) and higher secondary examination (+2) or any other equivalent examination.
- For Executive MBA Program: Candidates should be graduate in any discipline of recognized University/ deemed university under 10 + 2 + 3 pattern of education with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in managerial/ supervisory/ executive cadre in business/ industry in private or public sector or in government/ semi government/ quasi government institutions.
Related Article: IGNOU MBA 2019-2020: The Complete Guide
How to Apply for University of Madras IDE MBA Admission :
- To obtain the application form: Click Here.
- The cost of application form is Rs.100/- which should be paid along with registration fee of Rs. 100/-, if downloaded through website.
- Candidates can also obtain the application form:
o In Person: Rs.100/- by cash at the institute / study centers / spot admission centers /participatory institutions.
o By Post: Rs.150/- by demand draft drawn in favor of The Director, IDE, University of Madras, payable at Chennai.
- The application form duly filled-in and signed by the candidate along with all the original certificates for admission together with registration fee of Rs.400/- by means of challan paid through the designated banks or by means of demand draft in favor of “The Director, IDE, University of Madras, Chennai – 600 005” be submitted to the concerned co-coordinators in case of candidates seeking admission through spot admission centers /10 study centers / participating institutions.
Selection Procedure for University of Madras IDE MBA Admission:
For details and information on selection procedure, please check IDE Information Brochure: Click Here
Last date of submission of application form for the academic year 2019-20: Tuesday, Oct. 31, 2016.
Last date of submission of application form for the calender year 2019: Saturday, March 31, 2019.
University of Madras IDE Address:
Institute Of Distance Education
University Of Madras, IDE Building
Chepauk, Chennai – 600 005
Telephone : 044-25613716
Call Centre: 044-25393453, 044-25393454
Telegram : OPENLEARN
Fax : 044-25360865
Email : [email protected], [email protected]
Website : www.ideunom.ac.in
Are you interested in studying at University of Madras IDE? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.