Sikkim Manipal University (SMU), one of the reputed university in India offering a new MBA course “MBA The Flexi Way” (SMU Flexi MBA) specially designed for working professionals. SMU also offering a free Apple iPad 2 to every student who get enrolled into the MBA program, so that the students didn’t need to carry there books and they can access their study material on the go using their Apple iPad 2.
The objective of this program is develop Analytical, Problem Solving and Decision-Making skills and help them to acquire systematic approach to identification of business problems and their solutions.
SMU MBA The Flexi Way
Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) is one of the most preferred university for distance MBA among MBA aspirants in India. The university came into existence after a public-private partnership between Govt. of Sikkim and Manipal Education Medical Group (MEMG). All the courses offered by the university are recognized by distance education council (DEC). SMU is approved by UGC & Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD) & also a member of AIU.
- Sikkim Manipal University has it’s presence in more than 25 countries across the globe.
- Has been ranked among the Top 3 Universities in India offering Distance Education.
- More than 2 lac students are actively pursuing various distance education courses from SMU.
- More than 6500 mentors are associated with the university.
- Offers education through award winning system known as EduNext.
About MBA The Flexi Way
- Apple iPad 2. The Apple iPad 2 is fully loaded with the study material you require for your MBA. You can access to study material on EduNext anytime, anywhere.
- EduNext. It is a award winning online learning platform which gives you access to learning material, blogs etc. On EduNext you can also do Live interaction through Scheduled chats, webinars and webcast.
- Personal Contact Program. The PCP program allow student to interact with reputed faculty members & industry expert. here student can clear their doubts.
Eligibility Criteria for SMU Flexi MBA
- 50% Aggregate score in their graduation
- work experience of 3 years or more after graduation
- 45 percentile or above score in National/ International MBA Entrance Test
Minimum: 2 Years
Maximum: 4 Years
SMU Flexi MBA Specializations
- Marketing Management
- Information Systems Management
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- Finance Management
- Retail Operations Management
- Banking Management
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- International Business
- Environmental Management
- Entrepreneurial Development and Family Business
- Event Management
- Healthcare Services Management
- Total Quality Management
How to Apply for SMU Flexi MBA
Are you interested in joining SMU Distance Learning MBA? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.