MBAHunt.in offering bi-yearly $500 scholarships
A recent study shows that, a vast majority of US colleges are becoming unaffordable for middle, upper-middle and working class students who don’t want to borrow or take loan. According to the Institute for Higher Education Policy analysis, even if students agrees to take the maximum federal student loans, still 70% of US colleges will be unaffordable for students from working and middle class.
Due to high college education cost large numbers of students have no options but to drop their college education.
We at MBAHunt.in know the value education in our life and want to help the students in need. We believe that financial condition should not hinder the basic right of getting education for every student. He/she should get equal chance to pursue their education.
It’s the duty of every organization to come forward and perform their duty towards the society by helping the students in need.
We are announcing today bi-yearly scholarships worth $500 each, to the needy students who are attending an accredited college or graduate school.
We are offering 2 scholarships in a year worth $500 each.
First scholarship will be awarded in the spring semester and another in the fall semester.
- Spring scholarship deadline to Submit Application: 30th March
- Fall scholarship deadline to Submit Application: 30th September
Eligibility Criteria – Who Can Apply?
- Students are eligible to apply for this scholarship, who are pursuing a degree program from an accredited college or graduate school.
- Student may be asked to present their enrollment proof in a degree program from an accredited college or graduate school.
How to Apply?
- For the Spring 2020 scholarship, Applicants needs to write an essay (up to 1500 words) on the below topics:
- All about MBA Courses | Types, fees, course list & other details
- MBA Degree: Definition, Types and Career Options
- Career Option after MBA
- How to choose MBA specialization
- TOP Universities Offering distance MBA
- Top Management courses
- Best Distance MBA universities and courses
- Top 10 Most Popular MBAs
India Specific Topics:
- Top Distance MBA Colleges in India
- Top 10 distance MBA in India
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- SMU Distance MBA
- IGNOU Distance MBA
- IMT Ghaziabad Distance MBA
- Amity University Distance MBA
- Narsee Monjee distance MBA fees and Reviews
- Distance MBA in Mumbai, India
- Distance MBA in Delhi, India
- Applicants needs to send the Essay by 30th March 2020 09:00 A.M PST
- Applications (in word format) should be emailed to [email protected]
- Applicant’s essay should be creative, unique and plagiarism free.
- Applicant should mention the below details in their application. Please note application with incomplete information will lead to disqualification:
- Applicants Full Name
- Recent photograph
- Email ID.
- Mobile No.
- Permanent/Residential address with PIN Code.
- College along with current degree program details
- After application deadline is over, essays will be judged based on creativity, style, uniqueness, value of the information provided, applicant’s thoughtfulness, grammar and various other criteria.
- Scholarship winners will be announced on 15th April 2020.
Hope our initiative will students in need. Looking forward to receive your applications.
All the best!