Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Rae Bareli invites applications for admission to 2 years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Energy Management, Financial Management, Marketing Management and Human Resources Management offered in the Department of Management Studies (DoMS) for the academic session 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for RGIPT, Rae Bareli:
- A candidate must hold a minimum 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST) in Class 10.
- A candidate must hold a minimum 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST) in Class 12.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree recognized by the AICTE/UGC/institute/university incorporated by Act of Parliament/State legislature, university declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria and have appeared at latest Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs, Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)/GMAT are eligible to apply.
Related Article: Top distance MBA Institutes in India
How to Apply for RGIPT, Rae Bareli:
- Candidates can apply online via website: www.domsrgipt.ac.in
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates) to be paid by the applicant.
- Mode of Payment:
o NEFT Transaction: Applicants can pay application fee through NEFT transactions.
o Demand Draft: Application fee payment can be made through Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, payable at New Delhi.
- Print out of duly filled Application form signed by the candidate, along with application fee receipt (NEFT transaction)/Demand Draft of Rs. 400/- (non-refundable) (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST) and all other necessary documents must be sent by speed post/registered post/courier to MBA Admission Office, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Bahadurpur, Mukhetia More, Post: Harbanshganj, Jais, Amethi, Uttar Pradesh – 229304, Mobile: +91-8765985540.
- The candidate should write “Application for MBA Admission 2019” on top of the envelope.
Selection Procedure for RGIPT, Rae Bareli:
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
Important Dates (Tantative):
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of application: 31st March’2019
- Shortlist for WAT & PI: 10th April’2019 (will be uploaded on website)
- Confirmation for attending WAT & PI through E-mail: 17th April’2019
- Conducting WAT & PI for shortlisted candidates: 24th to 29th April’2019
- Selection and Admission Offer through E-mail: 05th May’2019
- Fee Deposit: 22nd May’2019
- Registration & Commencement of Classes: 03rd July’2019
Please Note: Dates mentioned above are tentative. Please do check institute’s official website for exact dates.
Department of Management Studies,
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology,
Bahadurpur, Mukhetia More, Post: Harbanshganj,
Jais, Amethi, Uttar Pradesh-229304,
E-mail: [email protected]
Are you interested in studying at RGIPT? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.