Applications are invited by New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM), New Delhi for admission to 2 year full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) and 2 year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in general, Marketing and Finance programs for the commencing session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for NDIM, New Delhi:
- Candidates should have recognized bachelors degree (10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline.
- Students appearing in final year bachelor’s degree exam can also apply.
- Candidates with work experience and/or additional educational qualification will get extra weightage.
- Candidates who have taken CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, AIMA or a similar nationalized entrance exam approved by AICTE/supreme court for management studies can apply.
How to Apply for NDIM, New Delhi:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fee is Rs. 1,000.
- Application can also download the application form and send DD of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of “New Delhi
- Institute of Management” payable at New Delhi. Forms can also be collected from the institute on cash payment or sending a DD.
Selection Procedure for NDIM, New Delhi:
Applicants are required to appear for MAT conducted by AIMA or CAT conducted by IIMs or XAT, ATMA, GMAT, AICTE-CMAT or state level entrance examinations. Final selection is based on overall performance in class 10th, 12th and graduation exams, aptitude tests like MAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT, Group Discussions (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and achievements in other spheres/activities highlighting leadership qualities. Weightage is given to applicants who have work experience, rendered social or welfare service to the society in any form.
NDIM is conducting the admissions process (GD and PI) for the 2016-18 batches on the following dates.
Reporting 9:30 am
|DELHI CAMPUS||50 (B&C) Tughlakabad Institutional Area,
Behind Batra Hospital, Opposite Rotary
Blood Bank, New Delhi-110062
Nearest Metro Station is at Saket
|Friday, January 15, 2016 –Saturday, January 16, 2016
|Wednesday, January 6, 2016|
|KOLKATA||St. Xaviers College, Park Street||Sunday, January 17, 2016|
|RANCHI||Hotel Capitol HillMain Road
|Thursday, January 21, 2016|
|PATNA||Hotel Maurya, South Gandhi Maidan
|Friday, January 22, 2016 (Fri)|
|CHANDIGARH||Hotel GK International, Sector 35-B
|Sunday, January 24, 2016|
|JAMSHEDPUR||Hotel Ginger, Bistupur
|Thursday, January 28, 2016|
For more details, please check NDIM’s official website: Click Here
Are you interested in studying at NDIM ? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the Institute.