National Insurance Academy – NIA PGDM Admission Details: Applications are open for admission to 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program with a special focus on Insurance and Management at National Insurance Academy (NIA), Pune for the commencing session 2019-20. The program covers a wide range of key functional areas in Life Insurance, General Insurance, Health Insurance, Pension and Group Insurance, and Actuarial Science.
NIA gives 9 Scholarships of Rs. 1 lac each to meritorious students, girl students, and eligible students belonging to specified categories including students belonging to economically weaker sections. One of the sponsors (GIC Re) of the Academy has instituted 5 Scholarships for students to the extent of 50% of the program fee per students. These Scholarships are meant for meritorious students belonging to the lower income category.
Fee Structure and Program Duration:
Full time program duration is 2 years and Fee structure (Residential): Rs.9,68,000 + Boarding expenses. NIA fee structure comprises basic annual fee, campus accommodation (mandatory), and hostel dining, professional and incidental expenditure on account of the program.
Eligibility Criteria for NIA PGDM Program:
- Applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST/DA Category) marks obtained in the Bachelor degree examination. Students appearing for final year can apply, subject to declaration of their examination Results by June 30, 2017.
- Applicants should have appeared for CAT 2016 or CMAT 2017.
- Upper age limit is 26 years for general/ OBC – NC candidates, and 28 years for SC / ST /D A candidates as on 1 July 2017.
- NIA has adopted Reservation Policy in admissions as per Central Government Rules applicable to Academic Institutions like IITs and IIMs.
Related Article: Shanti Business School Applications for PGDM Program
How to Apply for NIA PGDM Program:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The application fee applicable for the NIA PGDM program is Rs. Rs. 1260/- (including processing fee of Rs. 60/-).
- Candidates can pay online through credit cards, debit cards and net banking.
Selection Procedure for NIA PGDM Program:
- Selection to NIA is a process based on the following steps:
- Past academic record
- Scores in CAT 2016 or CMAT 2017
- Performance in group discussions and personal interview
Last date for submission of application form: Saturday, April 15th, 2017.
Completion of Eligible Degree by Friday, 30th June, 2017.
For more information on NIA PGDM Admission: Download NIA PGDM Prospectus
Are you interested in NIA PGDM Admission? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.