Applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) in General, Health Care Management and Global Business are invited by Manipal University (MU), Manipal offered in the School of Management for the session 2017.
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with aggregate marks of 50% or above.
- Candidates should have a valid test score in any of the All India Management Tests like CAT, MAT, XAT, and CMAT or in the GMAT.
How to Apply:
- Indian Students can apply online for admissions under General Category.
- For Foreign/NRI Undergraduate for Online Application Form: Click Here
- Candidates can apply online via university’s official website: www.manipal.edu
- Application Fee of Rs.2000 and Entrance test fee for selected course has to be paid through credit card, debit card, net banking or Demand Draft.
- If the mode is Demand Draft, A Demand Draft of Rs.2000 has to be made in favour of Manipal University, payable at Manipal or Udupi is to be sent to the following address:
Director, Indian Admissions, Room No. 102, Manipal University, Manipal, Karnataka-576104 (India).
Candidates would be selected for admission on the basis of their past academic record, management test score and performance in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD & PI).
Entrance Test Type:
Applications would be processed as and when received and shortlisted candidates would be called for a group discussion and personal interview of which there may be multiple rounds
For General Category: Candidates would be selected for admission on the basis of their past academic record, management test score and performance in the GD & PI.
For Foreign/NRI Category: A separate merit list of the applicants under the Foreign/NRI category will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and candidates selected for admission will be informed separately.
- Last date for receipt of application: Thursday, May 30, 2017.
- Date of commencement of program: Monday, July 31, 2017.
Manipal University Contact details:
Manipal University (School of Management),
Email: [email protected],
Are you interested in studying at Manipal University? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.