Applications are invited by KIIT School of Management (KSOM), Bubaneshwar for admission to 2 year full time residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in general for the session 2020-21. Students who have taken KIITEE MGT/CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT or ATMA can also apply to KSOM with a valid score.
Eligibility Criteria for KSOM, Bubaneshwar:
- Candidates should have a graduation degree in any discipline recognized by the AIU with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and having minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) with KIITEE MGT/CMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/ ATMA score.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of graduation or equivalent examination and awaiting for their results by 30th June, 2017 can also apply. But they are subject to submission of all the required documents by 30th September 2017 failing to submit will entitle a student to withdraw from the programme
How to Apply for KSOM, Bubaneshwar:
- Candidates can apply through KIITEE Management 2017 online along with their mark sheets and other supporting documents at a later stage, as will be instructed by the institution. Payment can be done through credit card/bank transfer etc., as instructed / supported at the online payment site itself.
- Candidates can also download the application form university website:www.ksom.ac.in.
- Filled application form should be submitted along with application fee of Rs. 1250/- through DD drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Management”, payable at Bhubaneswar. The DD along with the filled in and signed application form needs to be sent to “Chairperson, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, Campus – 7, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar – 751024”. Name and address of the candidate needs to be mentioned on the reverse of the demand draft.
Related Article: Top distance MBA Institutes in India
Selection Procedure for KSOM, Bubaneshwar:
Selection shall be based on KIITEE MGT/CMAT/MAT/XAT/CAT/GMAT score, career marks and performance in GD & PI. The GD & PI will be conducted at New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Jamshedpur and Bhubaneswar. Successful candidates will be intimated of their final selection through admission offer letter. The selected candidates have to confirm and accept the admission offer with terms and conditions for taking admission and submit the acceptance letter in its prescribed format within the given time.
• Last date of receiving completed forms: 21st January 2017.
• Dates of entrance exam: 29th – 31st January 2017.
• Publication of Result: 04th February 2017.
For more details regarding MBA program and information on application procedure, please visit KIIT School of Management’s official website.
Are you interested in studying at KSOM? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.