Applications are invited by Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in general for the winter batch 2019-20.
Jamia Hamdard Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have:
1. Passed bachelor’s degree examination or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized institution with minimum 50%. Bachelor’s degree signifies that the degree has been obtained under 10+2+3 system of education or equivalent.
2. Appeared in MAT conducted by AIMA. University will accept score of MAT/CMAT/CAT/GPAT held during 12 months proceeding June 1st of the year of admission.
Related Article: Top distance MBA Institutes in India
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can downloaded the application form www.jamiahamdard.edu and submit the dully-filled application form to “Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi”
Candidate should send the information sheet along with DD/Cheque of Rs 1200/- to [email protected]. Hard copy should be sent to Head of the Department, Faculty of Management (Archives Building), Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi 110062.
1. Admission in Jamia Humdard MBA program will be made on the basis of the merit determined by the score of MAT conducted by the AIMA.
2. Short-listed candidates will be called for GD and interview at its campus in New Delhi.
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Application Forms are Available from 15th February 2019.
- The Last Date for Submission of Forms 10th March 2019.
Please Note: Dates mentioned above are tentative. Please do check university website for exact dates.
Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
(Deemed University, Accredited by NAAC in ‘A’ Category),
Faculty of Management, Archives Building,
Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi-110022,
Are you interested in studying at this University? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.