Applications are open for admission to 2 years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at ISM Dhanbad (Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad) for the session 2018-19. The MBA program follows semester based system for evaluation of students’ performance and is of four semester duration.
Eligibility Criteria for ISM Dhanbad:
• Candidates should have:
o Minimum 50% in aggregate or equivalent CGPA or CGPA/CPI of 5.0 in 10 point scale (without rounding off) in the qualifying degree for GN/OBC candidates.
o Minimum 45% or CGPA/CPI of 4.5 in 10 point scale (without rounding off) in the qualifying degree for SC/ST candidates.
• For Honours graduates, the aggregate will include marks of both honours and pass papers.
• Candidates appearing for the final bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification examination can also apply.
How to Apply for ISM Dhanbad:
• Candidates can download the application form from here.
• The application fee for MBA program is Rs. 2000/- for GN/OBC candidates and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for ISM Dhanbad:
Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT-2017 scores will be called for group discussion and personal interview for final selection.
• Last date for submission of filled-in application form: Monday, February 29, 2016.
• Date of GD/PI: Friday, April 15, 2016 and Saturday, April 16, 2016.
• Declaration of Results: Wednesday, April 27, 2016.
For more details, please check ISM Dhanbad’s official website: Click Here