Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Anand invites applications for admission to Fellow Program in Rural Management (FPRM) which is a coursework-based doctoral level program with a residency requirement of minimum 3 years, approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for the academic session 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for IRMA:
To be eligible, an applicant must satisfy one of the following conditions:
- PGDRM from IRMA
- PGDRDM from IRMA with one year post diploma work experience;
- Post graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or Institution with 55% marks at PG and 50% marks at Graduation (college) level;
- Five-year professional degree (medicine, veterinary science, architecture etc.) with 60% marks and at least one year work experience; e) Four-year professional degree (engineering, agricultural sciences etc.) with 60% marks and at least three years’ work experience.
An applicant can opt for one of the following options:
- Apply online and pay through payment gateway.
- Make payment at any branch of IMS learning centre, after getting IMS receipt, apply only through IRMA website by using IMS receipt number.
- Take a print out of SBI challan. Make payment at any branch of SBI by using the challan. SBI would then issue a unique ID number
- Use this unique ID number and apply online through IRMA website.
- Printed application material (prospectus, application form, sample question paper etc.) can be obtained from Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand – 388 001 on payment of full fees.
Related Article: Top distance MBA Institutes in India
- All applicants for IRMA Admissions have to additionally appear for “Issues of Social Concern” test.
- IRMA will use CAT 2016/ XAT 2017 scores. UGC JRF is mandatory, only NET is not sufficient for getting exemption from admissions test.
- FPRM participants are selected on the basis of the admissions test, interview, and presentation of an essay.
- Last Date for Receipt of filled-in Applications: 23rd December 2016
- Last date for receipt of completed application form for hard copies: Thursday,December 30, 2016.
For more information about Admissions 2017, please visit www.irma.ac.in
Are you interested in studying at IRMA? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.