Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Anand invites applications for admission to Fellow Program in Rural Management (FPRM) which is a coursework-based doctoral level program with a residency requirement of minimum 3 years, approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for the academic session 2019.
IRMA Anand Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible, an applicant must satisfy one of the following conditions:
- PGDRM from IRMA
- PGDRDM from IRMA with one year post diploma work experience;
- Post graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or Institution with 55% marks at PG and 50% marks at Graduation (college) level;
- Five-year professional degree (medicine, veterinary science, architecture etc.) with 60% marks and at least one year work experience; e) Four-year professional degree (engineering, agricultural sciences etc.) with 60% marks and at least three years’ work experience.
An applicant can opt for one of the following options:
- Apply online and pay through payment gateway.
- Make payment at any branch of IMS learning centre, after getting IMS receipt, apply only through IRMA website by using IMS receipt number.
- Take a print out of SBI challan. Make payment at any branch of SBI by using the challan. SBI would then issue a unique ID number
- Use this unique ID number and apply online through IRMA website.
- Printed application material (prospectus, application form, sample question paper etc.) can be obtained from Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand – 388 001 on payment of full fees.
Related Article: Top distance MBA Institutes in India
- All applicants for IRMA Admission have to additionally appear for “Issues of Social Concern” test.
- IRMA will use CAT 2019/ XAT 2019 scores. UGC JRF is mandatory, only NET is not sufficient for getting exemption from admissions test.
- FPRM participants are selected on the basis of the admissions test, interview, and presentation of an essay.
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Online Application Form Submission starts: 01st October 2017
- Date for IRMA Exam (IRMASAT) 2019: February, 2019.
For more information about Admissions 2019, please visit www.irma.ac.in
IRMA Institute Address:
Are you interested in joining IRMA Fellow Program in Rural Management? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.