Applications are open for admission to 2 years full time Post Graduate Program in Rural Management (PRM) at Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) for the academic session 2018-20. This two-year residential program leading to a Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) has been recognised as equivalent to a master’s degree by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Eligibility Criteria for PGDRM:
1. Candidates should be graduates from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education, having 50 percent (45 percent for SC/ST/DAP) aggregate marks or an equivalent GPA from recognized university / institution at the graduation level are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates who are in the final year/semester of their bachelor’s degree program and who expect to fulfill the eligibility requirements by June 4, 2018 may also apply.
IRMA PGDRM Application Fees:
1. Indian Nationals: General & OBC: INR.1400/- and SC/ST/DAP: INR.700/-
2. Foreign Nationals: INR.2000/-
How to Apply for PGDRM:
An applicant can opt for one of the following options:
1. Apply online or download application form from website: www.irma.ac.in. The application forms are be available online and in hard copy at the Admission office of IRMA.
2. Make payment at any branch of IMS learning center, after getting IMS receipt, apply only through IRMA website by using IMS receipt number.
3. Take a print out of SBI challan. Make payment at any branch of SBI by using the challan. SBI would then issue a unique ID number.
4. Use this unique ID number and apply online through IRMA website.
5. Printed application material (prospectus, application form, sample question paper etc.) can be obtained from Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand – 388 001 on payment of full fees.
For Indians Nationals
Stage I: CAT-2017 or XAT-2018.
Stage II: IRMASAT-2018 (Happening on February 4, 2018, 3:00 PM at 28 centers).
Stage III: Personal Interview (Feb. 26th –March 10th, 2018) for shortlisted applicants on the basis of aggregated Stage I and Stage II scores.
Stage IV: Result Announcement: CAT/XAT:40%; IRMASAT: 10%; GA:25%; PI:25% (Date:March 15, 2018).
For Foreign Nationals
Stage I: CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE (GMAT / GRE Scores taken on or after January 2013 are valid).
Stage II: Personal Interview (Date: April 23- April 27, 2018).
Stage III: Result Announcement – CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE: 60%; PI: 40%(Date: May 1, 2018).
Related Article: Top distance MBA Institutes in India
Important Dates for PGDRM:
1. Last date for receipt of completed applications in hard copy for Indian Nationals: December 31, 2017
2. Last date for receipt of completed applications online for Indian Nationals: December 31, 2017
3. Last date for receipt of completed applications for Foreign Nationals and NRI: March 31, 2018
4. IRMA’s online Admissions Test – “IRMASAT” for Indian Nationals: February 04, 2018
5. Intimation for Group Activity and Personal Interview to Indian Nationals: February 12, 2018
6. Group Activity and Personal Interview for Indian Nationals: February 26 to March 10, 2018
7. Announcement of final results (for Indian Nationals): March 15, 2018
8. Last date for submitting acceptance form with initial fee of Rs. 25,000/-: March 22, 2018
9. Last date to deposit the first year fee: April 15, 2018
10. Personal Interview (PI) for Foreign Nationals and NRI: April 23 to 27, 2018
11. Announcement of final results (for Foreign Nationals): May 1, 2018
12. Classes on Bridge Courses: May 28 to June 02, 2018
13. Induction Programme: June 04 to June 17, 2018
14. Beginning of First Term: June 18, 2018
In case of any query, please contact:
Mr. Janak R. Brahmbhatt, Manager (Academics)
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Anand : 388 001, Gujarat
Tel.: 02692 – 221657/659/940, 70690 66711,
WhatsApp: 7069066711, 8754338367
Email: [email protected],
Are you interested in joining IRMA PGDRM Program? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.