Applications are open for admission to 2 years full time Post Graduate Program in Rural Management (PRM) at Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) for the academic session 2017-19. This two-year residential program leading to a Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) has been recognised as equivalent to a master’s degree by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The application process has begun and the last date for applying online is December 30, 2017. IRMA 2017 is slated to be conducted on February 12, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for PGDRM:
- Candidates should be graduates from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education, having 50 percent (45 percent for SC/ST/DAP) aggregate marks or an equivalent GPA from recognized university / institution at the graduation level are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are in the final year/semester of their bachelor’s degree programme and who expect to fulfil the eligibility requirements by June 12, 2017 may also apply.
How to Apply for PGDRM:
An applicant can opt for one of the following options:
- Apply online or download application form from website: www.irma.ac.in. The application forms are be available from 1st October’2016 online and in hard copy at the Admission office of IRMA.
- Make payment at any branch of IMS learning center, after getting IMS receipt, apply only through IRMA website by using IMS receipt number.
- Take a print out of SBI challan. Make payment at any branch of SBI by using the challan. SBI would then issue a unique ID number.
- Use this unique ID number and apply online through IRMA website.
- Printed application material (prospectus, application form, sample question paper etc.) can be obtained from Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand – 388 001 on payment of full fees.
- PRM participants are selected on the basis of the Admissions Test, Group Activity, and Personal Interview.
- All applicants for IRMA Admissions have to additionally appear for “Issues of Social Concern” test which will be held on February 12, 2017.
- IRMA will use CAT 2016/ XAT 2017 scores.
Related Article: Top distance MBA Institutes in India
Important Dates for PGDRM:
- Commencement of Application process: 1st October’2016
- Last date to submit hard copy of the application form: 23rd December’2016
- Last date of online application submission: 30th December’2016
- Availability of admit cards: 7th February’2017
- IRMA 2017 exam date: 12th February’2017
Are you interested in studying at IRMA? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.