Applications are invited by Indira Institute of Management, Pune for admission to 2 year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in Marketing, Finance and Hospitality & Tourism Management programs for the commencing session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Indira Institute of Management:
- Candidates should have passed the degree examination of a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks and minimum 45% marks for backward class candidates from anywhere in India.
- Final year degree students, who have not received their result will be allowed to appear for the admission process, provided at the time of taking admission they have a certificate from their college/university about being a final year student awaiting result.
- Candidate must have a valid score card in CMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA.
How to Apply for Indira Institute of Management:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fee is Rs. 1,000 (plus service charges and service tax as applicable for online payment), payment can be made through credit cards, debit cards, net banking.
Selection Procedure for Indira Institute of Management:
- Candidates are shortlisted for admission based on Indira Common Admission Process (ICAP) – 2016.
- Admission will be based on performance of candidates in following categories of ICAP:
Component IGI Weightages (%)
- Percentile score in written test
of identified entrance tests 50 % (150 Marks)
- Group Discussion (GD) 30 % (90 Marks)
- Personal Interview (PI) 20 % (60 Marks)
- Last date for application/registration/payment for the candidates appearing other than Pune: Tuesday, April 05, 2016.
- Last date for application/registration/payment for the candidates appearing in Pune: Wednesday, April 13, 2016.
For information on GD, PI and counselings dates, please check institute’s official website: Click Here