IIT Madras (Indian Institute of Technology, Madras) invites applications for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Department of Management Studies (DoMS) for the commencing session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Madras:
- Graduates (or professional qualification equivalent to that of a university degree recognized by the UGC) in any discipline with first class or 60% marks earned in their degree from a recognized/reputed university for are eligible to apply.
- Final year students (of the above-mentioned program) are also eligible to apply.
- Regular candidates should possess a valid score in the Common Admissions Test (CAT) conducted by the IIM’s.
How to Apply for IIT Madras:
Candidates can apply online day after the declaration of CAT Results.
Selection Procedure for IIT Madras:
- Candidates should have a valid score on the Common Admission Test (conducted by IIM), or a valid GMAT score in case of NRIs and Foreign Nationals. Shortlisting for the next round of selection will be based on a composite score with due weights to applicant’s CAT score, UG academic performance, industry experience and gender.
- IIT graduates who obtain a CGPA of 8 and above on 10 are exempted from CAT score.
- Final selection to the program depends on:
- CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT as applicable (Waived for IIT Graduates and Defence personnel)
- Academic record
- Letters of reference and
- Work experience, if any
- Performance in GT/PI
- Commencement of online application process: day after the CAT Results.
- Closing of online application process: Friday, January 29, 2016.
- Announcement of short-listed candidates for GT/PI: Friday, February 05, 2016.
- GT/PI process at different centers: Thursday, February 18, 2016 to Sunday, April 10, 2016.
For more details, please check IIT Madras’s official website: Click Here