Applications are invited by IIM Udaipur (Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur) for admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) offered in Marketing and Operations Management for the academic session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Udaipur:
• Candidates must have master’s degree in any discipline with 55% marks (or grade point equivalent) throughout academic career. Or
• Candidates should have bachelor’s degree of at least four year duration (such as B.E./B.Tech./B. Arch.) from a recognized University/Institute with 55% marks (or grade point equivalent).
• Final year candidates who are about to complete their respective degrees (bachelor’s or master’s) by 2016 are eligible.
How to Apply for IIM Udaipur:
• Candidates can apply online.
• Candidates can also download the application form.
Selection Procedure for IIM Udaipur:
Candidates will be short-listed separately for the Marketing and Operations Management areas. The selection process will be based on research aptitude test and personal interview.
Scholarships at IIM Udaipur:
• The course fee is completely waived for FPM students.
• All FPM students will be provided with single accommodation (or equivalent) at no charge. Students will get shared office space on the campus.
• The Institute will provide various forms of financial assistance to FPM students:
o Students will be eligible for a stipend of Rs. 30,000 per month in the first year with a 10% annual increment up to a maximum of five years.
o The Institute will provide a one-time allowance of up to Rs. 50,000 to purchase a laptop/PC.
o Students will be eligible for a contingency grant to purchase books, research materials, hardware, software, stationary, etc.of Rs. 50,000 in the first year of the program and Rs. 25,000 from the second year onwards until the end of the fifth year. All payments would be subject to actuals.
• IIMU encourages FPM students to attend national and international conferences/seminars to present their research papers. For this purpose, students will be eligible for a grant of Rs. 20,000 per year to attend national conferences/seminars, and a total of Rs. 2,00,000 over a period of four years to attend international conferences/seminars (outside India) subject to the acceptance of their research papers.
• Last date for submitting application: Sunday, January 31, 2016.
• Date research aptitude test and interview of short listed candidates: Friday, April 15, 2016.
For more details, please check IIM Udaipur’s official website: Click Here