IIM Tiruchirappalli (Indian Institute of Management, Tiruchirappalli) invites applications for admission to full time, residential Fellow Program in Management (FPM) for the session 2016. Students are expected to complete the program within 5 years. It is possible to complete the program within 4 years also. The maximum duration of the program is 7 years. FPM students will specialize in the following disciplines: Economics, Finance, Marketing, MIS, OB & HR, Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques and Strategic Management.
The FPM at IIMT is globally recognized, and is a premier source of rigorous, and inter-disciplinary research in all areas of business management. The program is committed to training individuals who will excel in their areas of research through creation of quality knowledge of international standard.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Tiruchirappalli:
Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent:
- A master degree in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks, with a bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification with at-least 50 percent marks obtained after a minimum of three years of education.
- Five year/four year integrated master’s degree program in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks.
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS.
- A 4-year/8-semester bachelor’s degree with least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average. And
- Have a score of CAT or GMAT or GATE or GRE or UGC-JRF as applicable.
How to Apply for IIM Tiruchirappalli:
- Candidates can download the application form from here.
- Application fee of Rs.500/-.
- Candidates should download the recommendation letter format and these letters will have to be completed by two referees and attached with the print out of the completed application form and should be sent to Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli along with the print out of the screen shot of the NEFT payment made.
Selection Procedure for IIM Tiruchirappalli:
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview with their respective area panels.
- Selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in CAT/GMAT/GATE/ GRE/UGC-JRF as applicable, past academic performance, work experience, aptitude for research and performance in the interviews.
Last date for submission of application: Saturday, January 30, 2016.
For more details, please check IIM Tiruchirappalli’s official website: Click Here