Applications are invited by IIM Kashipur (Indian Institute of Management, Kashipur) for admission to full time residential Fellow Program in Management (FPM) offered in Operations Management & Decision Sciences (Operations Research/Statistics), Organizational Behavior & HRM, Marketing, Finance, Information Technology & Systems, Business Policy & Strategy, Economics & Business Environment and Business Communication for the academic session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM, Kashipur
Candidates must have one of the following qualifications to be eligible:
- A master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average with a bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification. Or
- Five year integrated master’s degree program in any discipline with at least 60% marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Or
- A professional qualification duly recognized by UGC/AICTE/AIU equivalent to master’s degree (like CA, CMA, CS) with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average. Or
- 4 years/ 8 semester bachelor’s degree (B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch etc.) with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average.
How to Apply for IIM, Kashipur:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The printed copy of filled application form along with necessary documents should sent to the Admission Office, IIM Kashipur, Bazpur Road, Kashipur, Udham Singh Nagar , Uttarakhand -244713 through speed/registered post only.
- Application fee of Rs. 1000/- can be transferred to Institutes account through RTGS. Beneficiary Name: Indian Institute of Management Kashipur, Beneficiary A/c No: 005394600000021, A/c Type: Saving bank account, IFSC Code: YESB0000053, Beneficiary Bank: Yes Bank Ltd, Bank Address: 257, Ramnagar road, Kashipur, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand-244713.
- Application fee can also be paid through bank draft of Rs 1000/- issued in favour of “Indian Institute of Management, Kashipur” payable at Kashipur (Uttarakhand).
Selection Procedure for IIM, Kashipur:
Shortlisted applicants will be called for personal interview. Short listing is based on scores obtained in CAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ GATE/UGC-JRF in relevant discipline.
Scholarships at IIM, Kashipur:
The institute will provide substantial infrastructural and financial support to FPM scholars. Currently each scholar is given the financial support as follows:
- Year 1: Rs 25,000 p.m.
- Year 2: Rs 27,500 p.m.
- Year 3: Rs 30,000 p.m.
- Year 4: Rs 33,000 p.m.
- Contingency grant: Rs 25,000 p.a.
- Equipment grant: Rs 50,000.
- Last date for submitting filled application form: Tuesday, March 15, 2016.
- Date of personal interview: Friday, April 08, 2016.
For more details, please check IIM Kashipur’s official website: Click Here