Applications are invited by IIM Bangalore (Indian Institute of Management) for admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) in Corporate Strategy & Policy, Economics & Social Sciences, Finance & Control, Marketing, Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management, Production & Operations Management, Quantitative Methods and Information Systems for the academic session 2017.
Program Duration: Candidates are expected to complete the program within 5 years or maximum 7 years.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Bangalore
- Candidates should have a master’s degree (bachelor’s degree obtained in 10+2+3 pattern, followed by a master’s degree) or a 5 year integrated master’s degree (obtained after completing higher secondary schooling in 10+2 pattern) in any discipline, with at least 55% marks. Or
- Candidates should have a professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55% marks. Or
- Candidates should have a 4 year / 8 semesters bachelor’s degree (10+2+4 pattern) with at least 60% marks.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their qualifying programs that would make them eligible can also apply.
- Candidates require a valid test score either of GMAT, GRE, CAT, GATE, JRF (NET) score, or must take the IIMB Test, to be eligible.
- Good standing FPM students will receive a stipend of Rs 29,300 per month in addition to the tuition fee waiver for upto 4 years and 9 months to cover the living expenses.
- During the first year, students can received a startup grant of Rs 75,000 to meet expenses on purchasing hardware, software etc.
- Annual contingency grant of Rs 25,000 during 2nd to 5th years to meet expenses on purchasing hardware, software etc.
- Post proposal stipend increment with be Rs.2000 monthly.
- For those students who are living off-campus, monthly HRA with be Rs. 8500 (single students) and Rs 13,000 (married students).
- With a prior approval, students can recieved International Conference grants of upto Rs 150,000 each towards a first accepted paper and upto Rs 75,000 each for subsequent conferences.
How to Apply for IIM Bangalore
- Candidates can apply to a maximum of two areas of specialization. Application can be submitted online from November 21st, 2016 to January 20th, 2017.
- The application fee (non-refundable) is:
o Rs. 500/- for candidates applying with either of GMAT, GRE ,CAT ,GRE ,JRF (NET) score.
o Rs. 1500/- for candidates opting to take the IIMB Test
Selection Procedure for IIM Bangalore
Candidates are selected based on the performance in GMAT, GRE, CAT, GATE, JRF (NET) score or IIMB Test (as applicable), past academic performance, work experience, area specific test and/ or interview performance etc.
Related Article: IIM Kashipur Fellow Program in Management
- Start date for online application: November 21st, 2016 to January 20th, 2017.
- Last date for Reference Submission: January 20th, 2017.
- Date of IIMB test: February 5th, 2017.
- Interviews Dates: 01st or 02nd week of April 2017 (Interview Centres: Bengaluru)
- Program Registration: June 15th, 2017.
IIM Bangalore Address
Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore-560076,
Email: [email protected].in,
Are you interested in studying at IIM Bangalore? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.