Applications are invited by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi for admission to distance Master of Business Administration (MBA), Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM), Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM) and Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP) programs for the session 2016.
- Candidates should have a graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general category / 45% for reserved category, with 3 years managerial/supervisory / professional experience. Or
- A professional degree with 50% marks in Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI) / Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWAI)/ Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/Law.
- Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
- There is no age bar.
How to Apply
- Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from here.
- The candidates downloading the form from website are required to send a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,050/- (Rupees one thousand fifty only) drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates who have taken OPENMAT-XXXVIII exam can apply for admission to semester 1, 2016 (January 2016).
- Candidates interested to join to semester 2, 2016 (July 2016) should register for OPENMAT-XXXIX exam or can apply with OPENMAT-XXXVIII exam scores.
- Last date for submission of application form (OPENMAT-XXXVIII): Monday, November 30, 2015 (1st sem).
- Last date for submission of application form to register for OPENMAT-XXXIX:Tuesday, December 15, 2015.
- Date of OPENMAT-XXXIX exam: Sunday, February 07, 2016.
- Last date for submission of application form for admission (semester 2): Tuesday, May 31, 2016.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit IGNOU’s official website: Click Here
Are you interested in joining IGNOU MBA Banking & Finance Programme ? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the Institute.