Applications are invited by Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR), Chennai for admission to 2 years Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program for the commencing session 2016.
- Candidate should be a graduate in any discipline with consistent academic record. Candidates pursuing final year degree can also apply.
- Candidate with CAT 2015/XAT 2016 scores/GMAT & GRE (taken in the last three years) scores are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fee of Rs.1,500/- can paid through debit card/credit card/internet banking.
- The selection process consists of Written Ability Test (WAT) followed by personal interview.
- The selection Process would be held in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna and Ranchi (subject to sufficient number of applications).
Important Dates to Remember
- Application Deadline: February 29, 2016
- Release of Shortlist: On or before March 6, 2016 [tentative]
- Selection process: Starting from March 20, 2016 [tentative]
- Program Inauguration: Wednesday, June 1, 2016
For more details, please check IFMR’s official website: Click Here