13.8 C
India
Tuesday, October 23, 2018

How can I get educational loan from bank for study MBA?

Best Distance Education MBA in India – Distance MBA Guide Forums MBA Discussion Forum How can I get educational loan from bank for study MBA?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Karanthehunk 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Karanthehunk
    Participant

I am Karan, I have completed BSC mathematics and I want to do MBA. How can I get educational from bank to study MBA

anuprai173
    Participant

Hi Karan, getting an educational loan from he banks is an very easy task these days what you have to ensure is the admissions in the college first and once you get an admission in the master of business administration college then getting an bank loan will be an very easy task and that too at an very low interest rates,

there are various field in which you can pursue an masters course in business, some of them are as follows :

FINANCE MANAGEMENT
    MARKETING
    RETAIL MANAGEMENT
    HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
    IT MANAGEMENT
    SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT
    LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT
    OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
    HOTEL MANAGEMENT
    HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT
    PROJECT MANAGEMENT
    CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
    ENTREPRENEURSHIP MANAGEMENT
    INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
    INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
    TOURISM MANAGEMENT

As you can see that there are many choices to choose from ,you have to make the not of the following points to choose the best course for you to which you have to go in the second year of your masters course in business administration ,these points are :
    the future scope of that field ,if the scope is good then surely the student should go for that field specially the fresher’s because you have to always choose for the best
    if you are having any prior experience in any field then they should surely go for an MBA degree in that field because there will be more value for you in that field with an masters degree in business administration
    also if there is any course which is related to there graduation then the candidates should go for that course because he will surely perform well in that course when compared to others and hence they will get the first opportunity to be placed in the best companies

As far as the bank loan is concerned you need the following documents to get an bank loan :

1. Marks Sheet and passing certificate of qualifying examination
    2. proof of admission to the course and schedule of expenses , hostel fees,and also copy of receipt of fees already paid
    3. Copy of I card of the institute admitted in

The following , institutions of mba, will give you loans, since they are directly affiliated to their respective banks:-

1.Institute of management studies-Indore
    2.Indian institute of pharmaceutical and marketing
    3.Nizam medical sciences-Hyderabad
    4.School of medical education-Kerala
    5.Apollo Institute of hospital administration-Hyderabad
    6.Symbiosis Center of health care-Pune
    7.Sree Balaji medical college and Hospital
    8.Tata Institute of social sciences
    9.Institute of social welfare and management-Kolkata
    10.Department of Hospital administration-Hyderabad

All specializations in the field of engineering are valuable.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.