Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDI), Gandhinagar invites applications for admission to 2 years Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program in Business Entrepreneurship and Development Studies for the commencing session 2016.
PGDM–Development Studies is designed as a broad and multi-disciplinary program to equip students with knowledge, analytical and conceptual skills of social and economic development. The PGDM–Business Entrepreneurship has been designed specifically for entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial mangers to encourage critical and lateral thinking, nurture their ambitions, and enable new ventures through an academically rigorous, directly relevant and highly practical learning experience.
Eligibility Criteria for EDI, Gandhinagar:
• For PGDM in Business Entrepreneurship Program: Candidates with three-year (10+2+3) University Degree in any discipline or a four year (10+2+4) Engineering Technology/ Medicine/ Other, recognized by the UGC/AIU/AICTE are eligible to apply.
• For PGDM in Development Studies Program: Graduates with 50% marks and valid CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA scores are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for EDI, Gandhinagar:
• Candidates can apply online.
• Applicants who want to apply online can make payments online. The duly filled in downloaded form should be sent to EDI along with a demand draft of Rs 1000/- drawn in favour of ‘Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India’, payable at Ahmedabad or by transferring Rs 1000/- to the EDI PG admission account
Selection Procedure for EDI, Gandhinagar:
• The admission process consists of taking any of these tests-CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, CMAT.
• Eligible candidates will be called for the Entrepreneurial Aptitude Test (EAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
Entrepreneurial Aptitude Test (EAT):
There are two sets of tests under this category designed to analyse behavioural predispositions like drive, initiative, general entrepreneurial tendencies, leadership, personality traits, etc. The tests measure entrepreneurial potential and commitment.
• March Cycle:
o Last date for submission of application form: Sunday, March 20, 2016.
o Download of admit card: Thursday, March 24, 2016.
o Date of EAT/SAT and PI: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 to Thursday, March 31, 2016.
• May Cycle:
o Last date for submission of application form: Sunday, May 08, 2016.
o Download of admit card: Thursday, May 12, 2016.
o Date of EAT/SAT and PI: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 to Friday, May 20, 2016.
For more details, please check EDI’s official website: Click Here