BITS Pilani is one of India’s leading institutes of higher education and a deemed university under section 3 of the UGC act. With an illustrious legacy, modern campuses and alumni in leadership positions across the world, BITS Pilani has been the Institute of choice for top students year after year. Applications are open for admission to 2 years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at BITS Pilani (Birla Institute of Technology and Science) for the academic session 2019-20.
Applicants for admission to the MBA program will also be considered for Teaching Assistantship in addition to tuition fee waiver scheme.
Candidates should have B.E./B.Tech in Engineering or a master’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university or any integrated first degree of BITS. Candidates should have obtained minimum of 60% aggregate marks in qualifying degree
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the prescribed application form available online at BITS Pilani’s website: www.bitsadmission.com
- The application fee is Rs. 2500/-. The fee payment can be made in one of the following modes. Candidates needs to send completed application forms along with payment proof before 15th February 2017.
- Payment by Credit cards (All credit cards issued by Master and Visa) or Payment by debit Card
- Payment through net banking
- By cash payment at all ICICI bank branches through a challan which is to be printed from the website while registering if you choose challan mode of Payment.
Related Article: Madras IDE MBA Admission
Selection will be made on the basis of CAT/GMAT and group discussion and interview(s) of candidates which will be held at Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Goa, and Pilani during March/April 2017.
For complete MBA program details: Click Here
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 15th February 2017
Announcement of shortlist based on CAT/GMAT scores: 8th March 2017
GD/Interview start: 4th week of March / 1st week of April 2017
Announcement of admission offers: 10th May 2017
Admission of Selected students: 29th July 2017
Freshmen Orientation Program: 30th – 31st July 2017
Registration for Courses: 1st August 2017
BITS Pilani Address:
Are you interested in studying at BITS Pilani? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.