Applications are invited by Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM), Tiruchirappalli for admission to two years full time residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered in Marketing, Finance, Systems, Operations and Human Resource Management for the academic session 2018-20.
Program Special Features:
- Excellent core faculty supported by eminent visiting faculty from corporate sector.
- Computer center with 76 mbps dedicated Internet facility, accessible round-the-clock, with wi-fi connectivity in the campus and hostel.
- Air Conditioned Library equipped with many online databases and 1100 online journals including Harvard Business Review.
- Up-to-date curriculum in tune with latest Industry requirements.
Eligibility Criteria for BIM, Tiruchirappalli:
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s or postgraduate degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Final year degree students may also apply, subject to completion of the degree requirements with minimum 50% marks by July 2017.
- Candidates with CAT 2016 scores only are eligible.
Related Article: Amrita University MBA programs Admission
How to Apply for BIM, Tiruchirappalli:
- Prospectus and application form can be obtained only through Online Registration.
- Payment of Rs.1450/- (Rs.950/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates) can be made through credit card/demand draft/net banking. In case of Demand Draft, it should be drawn in favour of ‘Bharathidasan Institute of Management’ payable at Tiruchirappalli and Demand Draft details should be mentioned while filling up the online application form.
- Application fee (non refundable) will be announced later.
Selection Procedure for BIM, Tiruchirappalli:
Shortlisting of candidates for admission to BIM are made on the basis of CAT 2016 scores.
Last date for Online Registration: February 4, 2017 upto 10.00 PM
Date of Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016: Sunday, 4th December 2016
Last date for issue and submission of BIM application forms: February 4th, 2017
Last date for receipt of filled-in application form: 8th February 2017
(Should have “MBA Admissions 2018-2020”superscribed on the envelope)
The Admissions Chairman,
Bharathidasan Institute of Management,
(School of Excellence of Bharathidasan University)
MHD Complex, BHEL Campus, TIRUCHIRAPPALLI – 620 014.
Phone: 0431-3293678, 2520796
Email: [email protected]
Are you interested in studying at Bharathidasan Institute of Management? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.