Apply for Symbiosis Online Distance MBA Courses
You can get admission in Symbiosis in 3 steps. In order to apply for Symbiosis, first you need to do registration, second comes free payment, and third step is getting international admission if needed.
Submit the finalized application form along side a few supportive documents like attested copies of all academic documents, work experience documents (if any), name change document (if any), 2 passport size photographs, photo identity proof, and a Registration Fee of Rs 1000.
The Application Form along with the needed documents and registration fee is needed to be couriered to SCDL Pune Campus.
Students interest to apply for Symbiosis admission in PGDBA program who have not appeared in any of the State Level or equivalent entrance test at State or National level, valid for Academic year 2019-2020 have to clear the SCDL-PGDBA Entrance Test 2019-2020.
Students can read more about Symbiosis online distance MBA admission policies at:Click Here
- Students need to submit Full Fee or First Installment Payment along with the Registration Form.
- In case a student has decided to pay the course fee via installments, the student have to pay the second installment within 60 days from the date of his 1st installment.
- Students can pay the fees via Demand Draft in favor of ‘The Director, SCDL Pune’ payable at Pune.
- Students interested to apply for Symbiosis admission to PGDBA program, appearing SCDL-PGDBA Entrance Test 2019-2020, need to submit complete program fee after qualifying in the SCDL-PGDBA Entrance Test 2019-2020 as per timelines specified by SCDL.
For fee structure of Symbiosis students can check: Click Here
- Students with international status may apply for symbiosis distance MBA program admission via international admission procedure.
- The prospectus and application form can be purchased USD 80 or Rs 5200/-.
- Students with international status need to submit the completed application form along with attested copies of all academic documents, work experience documents (if any), name change document (if any), 2 passport size photographs, photo identity proof, and Registration Fee (SAARC Countries: USD 75 or Rs 4875- and International: USD 100 or Rs 6500/-). You have to courier the form to SCDL Pune Campus along with the above mentioned documents.
- Submit Full Fee / First Installment Payment along with the Registration Form. The second Installment will need to be paid within 60 days from the date of 1st installment.
- Students seeking admission to PGDBA program, have to appear SCDL-PGDBA Entrance Test 2019-2020, and need to submit entire program fee immediately after clearing the SCDL-PGDBA Entrance Test 2019-2020 as per timelines specified by SCDL.
International Students seeking admission in PGDBA program need to appear SCDL-PGDBA Entrance Test 2019-2020, through the administrative mode of examination. Please Note: Please confirm the dates from SCDL official website. For further details, students can also mail to the institute at [email protected]
Students can search their admission status by clicking here
Are you interested in studying at Symbiosis University? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.