Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore invites applications for admission to 2 years full time residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) and MBA-MS programs offered at Amrita School of Business (ASB) at Amritapuri (Kollam), Bangalore, Coimbatore and Kochi campuses for the session 2019-20.
The program follows a daily regimen of at least four classroom sessions of seventy-five minutes each. There is also one hour of hands-on training in the computer centre and at least two hours of course preparatory work (both individual and group work) for every one hour of classroom session. In all this requires, on an average, twelve to fourteen hours of work each day.
Eligibility Criteria for Amrita University MBA:
Candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- Valid score in CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ MAT/ CMAT.
- MAT & CMAT (Accepted only at Amritapuri, Bangalore & Kochi).
How to Apply for Amrita University MBA:
Candidates can apply online but before applying we sugest you to keep the below list of documents ready with you:
- Scanned copy of passport size color photograph in JPG format with 150px x 200px.
- Application fee is Rs.1000 (non-refundable) which can be paid by using debit/credit card, net banking, DD.
- Candidates who are paying the application fee through demand draft are needed to keep the DD along with them.
- Once application form is submitted no further modification will be possible.
- For future reference we advise candidates to keep a copy of their filled application form.
- If a candidate had not remitted his fee in that case his application will be assumed as incomplete.
- After filling the application form it needs to be submitted to the below address along with demand draft:
|Campus Of First Choice||Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of||Payable at||Address|
|Bangalore||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham||Bengaluru||Admissions Chair,
Amrita School of Business, Kasavanahalli, Carmeleram P.O.,
Bengaluru – 560 035, Karnataka
|Amritapuri||Amrita School of Business||Kollam||Admissions Chair,
Amrita School of Business, Amritapuri, Clappana P.O.,
Kollam – 690 525, Kerala
|Kochi||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham||Kochi||Admissions Chair, Amrita School of Business, AIMS Campus, Amrita Lane, AIMS Ponekkara P.O., Kochi – 682 041, Kerala|
|Coimbatore||Amrita School of Business||Coimbatore||Amrita School of Business, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amrita Nagar P.O., Ettimadai,
Coimbatore – 641 112 Tamilnadu State, INDIA
Selection Procedure for Amrita University MBA:
Candidates will be selected for the MBA programs based on their performance in the Personal Interview (PI) conducted by the university.
Related Article: Top distance MBA Institutes in India
Fee Structure (Tentative):
|Tuition Fee (Can be paid in 4 bi-annual installments)||3,60,000||8,00,000||7,00,000||3,60,000|
|Other Fees (Paid in 2 annual installments)||79,0001||68,000||82,000||79,000|
|One time charges (Paid at the time of admissions)||40,500||41,000||40,500||40,500|
|Hostel Rent (Paid in 2 annual installments)||36,000||36,000||48,000||36,000|
|Establishment Charges (Paid in 2 installments)||19,000||21,000||30,000||24,000|
|Mess Bill *** (Paid in 2 installments)||72,000||82,000||90,000||70,000|
|Caution deposit (Paid at the time of admission)||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000|
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms: February 20, 2017.
- Shorlisted Candidates declaration date: February 25, 2017.
- Date for personal interviews: 3rd, 4th and 5th March, 2017.
For more details please check University’s official website:Click Here
Are you interested in studying at Amrita University? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.