Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA – Located in Pune, India, Symbiosis International University is private multi-institutional and coeducational university. The university is officially recognized by AICTE and UGC and has been conferred an ‘A’ grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
With Symbiosis Society as managing body, this university offers distance learning MBA course which is most sought after distance learning program. Currently, students from more than 45 countries are studying under Symbiosis distance learning umbrella.
The duration of Symbiosis distance learning MBA degree is 2 years. These two years are divided into four semesters.
- Applicants should be Graduate from recognized university with a minimum of 50% of General category and 45% for SC/ST.
- Candidates waiting for final year results or appearing for final year examinations can also apply.
Candidates can select from four specializations:
- Human Resources
There is dual specialization facility as well i.e., students can choose two specializations out of five. To avail dual specialization facility, students have to clear primary specializations and then submit fees for the second specialization. Additionally, to enhance skills, the guest lectures by top MBA faculty members are organized time to time.
Students can book their examination slots as per their time and pace, which means On Demand. Exams are conducted at designated Symbiosis exam centers.
There two options to pay MBA program fees – full fee payment and Installment payment.
Full Fee payment mode
Under full payment mode, students have to pay fees before the last date of fees submission, and structure is:
- General Fees: 35,000 INR
- Paramilitary, active defense or police fees: 32,000 INR
- Fees for SAARC Students: 63,250 INR
- Fees for Students from other countries: 1,21,000 INR
Installment Payment Mode
This mode allows the student to pay program fees in installments with EMI option.
- Fill the form from Symbiosis distance learning campuses and pay amount of 1100 INR
- Students have to appear for SNAP Test (Symbiosis National Aptitude), which is common written test
- Candidates who qualify SNAP test are short-listed and are called for selection process at SIBM, Pune. Shortlisted candidates list will be announced on official website.
Some of few perks of Symbiosis distance learning MBA course are mentioned below:
- Students are provided with study material for every term
- Students attend lectures online, interact with faculty and ask questions
- Email support is provided for students