Management Development Institute (MDI) Murshidabad invites applications for admission to 2 years full time Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) for the academic session 2016-18.
Eligibility Criteria for MDI Murshidabad:
- Candidates should have valid score of CAT.
- Candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
How to Apply for MDI Murshidabad:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates have to make online payment of Rs. 1800/- using Credit/Debit/Net banking.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for MDI Murshidabad:
- Candidates who are able to furnish valid score of CAT would shortlisted on the basis of the details provided.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for group discussion followed by personal interview.
- Last date for submission of application forms: Sunday, January 31, 2016.
- Date of group discussion/personal interview: 1st week of April, 2016.