Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
Jamia Millia Islamia, an institution originally established at Aligarh in United Provinces, India in 1920 became a Central University by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1988. In Urdu language, Jamia means ‘University’, and Millia means ‘National’.
The university has a number of centers of learning and research, like AJK-Mass Communication Research Center (MCRC), Academy of International Studies etc. The university is also marching ahead in the field of Information Technology (IT). It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate IT courses. Apart from this, the university has a campus wide network which connects a large number of its departments and offices.
Facilities available at the University –
- Computer Lab
University’s Schools –
- Balak Mata Centers
- Gerda Philipsborn Day Care Center
- Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School (Urdu Medium)
- Jamia Middle School
- Jamia Senior Secondary School (Morning Shift)
- Mushir Fatma Jamia Nursery School
- Syed Abid Husain Senior Secondary School
University Entrance Exams –
- UGC NET is an entrance exam accepted by the university to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals in order to ensure minimum standards for the entrants in the teaching profession and research.
- JMI EEE (Jamia Milia Islamia Engineering Entrance) is an entrance exam conducted by Jamia Milia Islamia University for admission into various engineering programs.
The placement department is headed by training and placement officer Rihan Khan Suri. The active placement cell which liaisons with the related industry and ensures interview and placement of students. It holds regular workshops on personality development resume writing and associated skill development activities. Soft skill development and entrepreneur workshops are also held regularly.
Top Recruiters –
- Bharti Telesoft
Master of Business Administration
Category : Business Administration
Mode: Full Time
M.B.A. – Stands for Master of Business Administration. Typically, an MBA is a two year postgraduate degree, eligibility for which is an undergraduate degree in business management or business administration. Subjects usually studied under this degree are Basics of Management, Statistics, Quantitative Techniques, Financial & Cost Accounting, Managerial Economics, Organizational Behavior, Marketing Management, Financial Management, Human Resources Management, Marketing Research, Industrial Relations, Consumer Behavior, International Business , Software Solutions for Business, Relationship Marketing, Corporate Finance etc.
Basic Eligibility :
Number of seats :
This information has been collected from institute / university website or by contacting the institute on phone. Trade Marks belong to the respective owners.
Are you Interested in studying at Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi ? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the institute.