Applications are invited by Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in general for the winter batch 2016-18.
Candidates should have:
- Passed bachelor’s degree examination or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized institution with minimum 50%. Bachelor’s degree signifies that the degree has been obtained under 10+2+3 system of education or equivalent.
- Appeared in MAT conducted by AIMA. University will accept score of MAT/CMAT/CAT/GPAT held during 12 months proceeding June 1st of the year of admission.
How to Apply:
Candidate should send the information sheet along with DD/Cheque of Rs 1200/- to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hard copy should be sent to Head of the Department, Faculty of Management (Archives Building), Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi 110062.
- Admission to the MBA program will be made on the basis of the merit determined by the score of MAT conducted by the AIMA.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for GD and interview at its campus in New Delhi.
- Last date of receiving application: Saturday, December 12, 2015.
- Date of GD/PI: Third week of December, 2015.