IIHMR, Jaipur Invites Applications for MBA Programs
Admissions are open for 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Health and Hospital Management, Pharmaceutical Management and Rural Management at Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), Jaipur for the session 2016-18.
Eligibility Criteria for IIHMR, Jaipur:
- For MBA in Health & Hospital Management and Rural Management Programs: Candidates should have recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 Years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate in any discipline with valid score of MAT/CAT/CMAT/ATMA/XAT or any other national level management aptitude tests.
- For MBA in Pharmaceutical Management Program: Candidates should have recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 Years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate in Medicine/ Pharmacy/ Biotechnology/ Science/ Management with valid score of MAT/CAT/CMAT/ATMA/XAT/GPAT or any other national level Management aptitude tests.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of the bachelor’s degree or waiting for the Results of their final year degree examinations in 2016 may also apply
How to Apply for IIHMR, Jaipur:
- Candidates can download the application here.
- Duly completed application forms should be sent by post along with a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of “Institute of Health Management Research”, payable at Jaipur and all the documents in support of eligibility.
Selection Procedure for IIHMR, Jaipur:
- The eligible candidates will be invited for Group Discussion (GD) and interview.
- The final selection of the candidate is based on his/her performance in the qualifying examination with proportional score in MAT/CMAT/CAT/ATMA/XAT, GD and interview.
- Last date for request for application forms: Thursday, June 30, 2016.
- Last date for submission of application forms: Monday, July 04, 2016.
- Group Discussion and Interview: Thursday, April 14 and Friday, April 15, 2016 and Thursday, June 09 and Friday, June 10, 2016 and Thursday, July 07 and Friday, July 08, 2016.