Applications are open for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in the School of Business, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) at Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) for the session 2016-17.
The MBA program deals with issues relating to:
- Culture, Society & the Global context
- Analytical thinking, Creativity & Social Innovation
- Personality development, Leadership & Change
- Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship
- Ethics, Values & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Interpersonal & Group Processes
- Business Policy & Strategic Management
Eligibility Criteria for Ambedkar University:
- Candidates who have secured at least 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Physically Disabled (PD) categories) in a 3-year bachelor’s degree program are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who will be appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree examination are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Ambedkar University:
- Candidates can apply online from Tuesday, December 15, 2015.
- Candidates should on-line payment of Rs. 1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PD candidates).
Selection Procedure for Ambedkar University:
Candidates will be admitted to the program on the basis of combined scores obtained in the written test, written essay and interview.
Date of registration: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 to Thursday, March 31, 2016.
For more details, please check the official website: Click Here